Leslie holds a Master of Business Administration from Boston University and a Bachelor of Arts in English from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Hamilton Bookkeeping, L.L.C. is a bookkeeping firm that has been serving individuals and businesses throughout the Beverly area for over 12 years. Hamilton Bookkeeping, L.L.C. was recognized as the 2015 Small Business of the Year by the Greater Beverly Chamber of Commerce. Code Property Management and Bookkeeping Services is a full-service accounting and property management company that provides detailed professional services for businesses throughout the Charlestown area. The firm offers a broad array of services including property promotion, tenant screening, property maintenance, financial statement preparation, rent collection, refund disbursement, and income and expense tracking. Code Property Management and Bookkeeping Services is accredited and rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. A dedicated bookkeeping and accounting team is important for any small business.
If you need more support, tell us about your project, and we’ll match you with recommended companies. Financial Planning & Analysis starts with business strategy, robust accounting, and cadence in reporting. We don’t believe in prescribed solutions, quick fixes, or a detached, surface-level approach.
Your property will be serviced by an outstanding property management team.
The average Bookkeeper salary in Boston, MA is $47,444 as of August 29, 2022, but the range typically falls between $42,169 and $52,752. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, https://www.bookstime.com/ certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. With more online, real-time compensation data than any other website, Salary.com helps you determine your exact pay target.
- Judy is a CPA with over 20 years of accounting experience in both the public and private sectors.
- Leslie founded Supporting Strategies in 2004 and has since overseen its impressive growth, including the introduction of a national franchise model in 2013.
- Small businesses and startups need a way to pay their vendors, a way to collect money from customers, and a way to have reliable financial information to make critical business decisions.
- It also provides payroll services and tax preparation, as well as assisting with the formation of small to large-scale companies.
- In her role as the Financial Controller at a fast-paced software company, she managed all aspects of general ledger, A/R, A/P, month-end close, payroll, benefits, revenue recognition, cash flow, and financial reporting.
All with a human touch and tech that integrates with your platforms seamlessly. Our financial restructuring practice supports companies in correcting financial and operational issues caused by significant disruptions to business dynamics. Cloud-based technology streamlined for small business and startups. Bistro Accounting specializes in providing bookkeeping for restaurants.
The price for getting bookkeeping firms to handle your financial statements and other services depends on a number of things; if it will be full time or if it will be part time or outsourced and also the job description. Job description in the sense that, you might decide to hand over all financial statements of account for bookkeepers to deal with or you can just give out the important parts while you handle the little parts involved.
- She holds a BBA from West Texas A&M University and is pursuing an MBA.
- The firm was founded in 2000 and has since provided weekly cash reconciliation, accounts payable and receivable review, client invoicing, financial reporting, payroll processing, forensic accounting, and data entry services.
- Most of her professional career has focused on manufacturing finance.
- The agency provides accounting and finance & accounting outsourcing .
She brings to Supporting Strategies a strong work ethic and exceptional relationship management skills. The following team members are dedicated to serving clients of Supporting Strategies bookkeeping boston | Boston. A good bookkeeping service should be transparent, able to adapt to different working styles and be conversant with new technologies and softwares that work best to get results.
What services do bookkeeping firms offer?
BooXkeeping is a nationwide provider of affordable outsourced bookkeeping services to small and medium-sized businesses. BooXkeeping offers affordable and accurate bookkeeping services for small and medium-sized businesses in Boston and the surrounding areas. Laura has over 15 years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping. She is a New Hampshire native and earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Economics with a concentration in Accounting from the University of New Hampshire. Laura then started her career in San Diego, CA working in various corporate environments as a staff accountant. Arianna, a forward-thinking finance, accounting and consulting professional, brings excellent business acumen along with a reputation as a strong business partner and change agent. During four years as a Staff Accountant and Senior Staff Accountant at CPA firms, Arianna worked with small and medium-sized businesses across industries.
- We support and work with most major accounting and bookkeeping software platforms, making it easy to outsource to us and keeping you in control of your financial data.
- Karen has been working in the accounting field for over twenty years.
- Our chief financial officer offerings are part of our more complex, advisory services.
- Danielle started her accounting career working as a bookkeeper for a property management and electronics company while attending college.
- Get the professional bookkeeping support you need to help your small business reach its full potential as it transitions from startup to growth stage.
Finding the right bookkeeping service in Boston shouldn’t be difficult. We make it easy to get the help you need so you can focus on running your business with confidence, knowing your bookkeeping is in good hands. As a small business owner, you have enough to worry about without having to keep track of your bookkeeping and finances. Janean is a highly motivated sales professional with extensive experience in payroll and human capital management sales.
Our Chief Restructuring Officers are highly skilled at assessing your company’s current performance and its market dynamics to quickly identify the underlying causes for its financial distress. Our CROs work with you to develop tactics that help you return your company to a steady, solvent state step by step. Bookkeepers make an average annual salary of $42,410 or $20.29 per hour based on a full-time work schedule. The low end of the pay scale for bookkeepers is $27,050 per year, and the ones earning the most can earn as much as $63,900 per year. Bookkeeping agencies and bookkeepers who work as independent contractors should have professional liability insurance. This type of insurance protects a bookkeeper from the type of risks that aren’t covered by general commercial liability policies.